Face verification is an optional secure authentication method for you to log in, edit information and make payments with your eWallet. This authentication method is more secure than the traditional 6-digit PIN as it uses your biometric data. Upon logging in and making a payment, you will be prompted to scan your face to authenticate. However, the usual 6-digit PIN authentication method will also be provided in case your face cannot be scanned due to lighting conditions, or if you’d prefer not to use face verification on that particular occasion.
Articles in this section
- What is face verification?
- Why should I use face verification?
- What are the eWallet features that support face verification if I’ve enabled it?
- How do I opt in for face verification?
- How do I use face verification?
- How do I disable face verification?
- I scanned someone else's face as my face verification. What should I do? (For unverified eWallet accounts)
- How will my face verification data be used?
- Can I delete my face verification data?
- Can I change the image used for my face verification?