You may not be able to login because of the following reason :
1) Your account has been suspended due to wrong PIN attempt or forgot 6 digit PIN
- For more info please refer to article What do I need to do if I forgot my 6-digit PIN or my account has been suspended ?
2) You have changed mobile number
- For ekyc account : Get your account back with the new Account Recovery with Face Verification. Watch this short video to see how it works or click here for more information on Account Recovery.
- For non ekyc account : Please submit a webform request here by following the steps below:
Step 1: Fill up the required information
Step 2: Select Support Type > Account Update > Update Mobile Number
Step 3: Add file: Attach a Copy of your Postpaid/Prepaid Phone Bills
Step 4: Click "Submit"Refer submission guide at https://youtu.be/eAStXLbiqvY
3) Incompatible device
- Please ensure you are not using jailbroken or rooted device
- For more info please refer to article Why is the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app not supported on jailbroken / rooted devices?
4) Device issue
Kindly do self troubleshoot to check line connectivity as per below :
a) Launch internet browser, type google.com and tap Go.
b) If the page fails to load, you may have internet connectivity issues
If no internet connection issue,
i) Uninstall and re-install App
ii) Update app to the latest version
a) Open Google Play -> My apps & games - > Touch ‘n Go eWallet app (Update the app is there is any new update)
iii) Clear Cache/Data/Storage (the term differs across phone models) > ‘Allow’ all permission
a) Open Settings, tap Apps and look for Touch 'n Go eWallet app.
b) Choose STORAGE and tap CLEAR CACHE button
- If the above can't resolve your issue, please contact us by submit a request here. Please provide relevant screenshot for our investigation.
5) Your account has been locked due to breach of terms and conditions
- Please contact us via webform here
Below are related articles that might be useful for you :