The 10-digit serial number of your MyKad can be found on the receipt when you reload your MyKad. You may also retrieve it at your MyTouchnGo Portal account via https://tngportal.touchngo.com.my/tngPortal/login.
Articles in this section
- [TNG Card] How do I add my Touch ‘n Go card into my eWallet?
- [Account Management] Can I change my mobile number?
- [TNG Card] Can I reload my Touch 'n Go card via the Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- [TNG Card] I want to add my MyKad into the eWallet. Where can I locate the serial number of my MyKad?
- [TNG Card] Where can I purchase a TNG card?
- [GO+] How do I Cash Out from my GO+?
- [Account Management] What do I need to do if I forgot my 6-digit PIN or my account has been suspended ?
- [TNG RFID] How do I terminate my TNG RFID Tag?
- [PayDirect] How do I activate PayDirect?
- [GO+] How long does it take for the Cash Out to be paid to my Touch ‘n Go eWallet and bank account?