The 10-digit serial number of your MyKad can be found on the receipt when you reload your MyKad. You may also retrieve it at your MyTouchnGo Portal account via https://tngportal.touchngo.com.my/tngPortal/login.
Articles in this section
- [Account Management] Can I change my mobile number?
- [Account Management] What do I need to do if I forgot my 6-digit PIN or my account has been suspended ?
- [Account Management] Can I cash out from my TNG eWallet account?
- [GO+] How do I Cash Out from my GO+?
- [Account Management] Android - I am unable to login what should I do?
- [TNG Card] I want to add my MyKad into the eWallet. Where can I locate the serial number of my MyKad?
- [Account Management] What do I need to do if I forget / want to change my Security Questions?
- [Security] What should I do if I lose my smartphone that has my TNG eWallet account?
- [eWallet Size] Are there any limitations for wallet usage?
- [eWallet Reload] What happens if my reload transaction is not reflected in my TNG eWallet account?