The 10-digit serial number of your MyKad can be found on the receipt when you reload your MyKad. You may also retrieve it at your MyTouchnGo Portal account via https://tngportal.touchngo.com.my/
Articles in this section
- [Account Management] Can I change my mobile number?
- [Account Management] I am unable to login what should I do?
- [Account Management] Why I can't register to Touch 'n Go eWallet account?
- [TNG Card] Where can I purchase a TNG card?
- [TNG RFID] How do I terminate my TNG RFID Tag?
- [TNG Card] I want to add my MyKad into the eWallet. Where can I locate the serial number of my MyKad?
- [Account Management] What do I need to do if I forgot my 6-digit PIN or my account has been suspended ?
- [Managing TNG RFID Tag] How do I get a replacement TNG RFID Tag?
- [GO+] How do I Cash Out from my GO+?
- [TNG RFID] How do I register/activate my TNG RFID Tag?