Yes. Your individual GO+ account balance limit is RM9,500. However, please take note that the aggregate GO+ account balances is currently capped at RM5 billion (“Aggregate Limit”). While a customer has an individual limit of RM9,500, the maximum amount that each GO+ account can hold is still subject to the Aggregate Limit. This means that at any point when the Aggregate Limit is reached, customers will not be able to Cash In to their GO+ account.
Articles in this section
- Can I open more than one GO+ account?
- How do I upgrade to GO+?
- Why do I need to submit my ID?
- I’m trying to upgrade to GO+ account and I received a message that says I am not eligible for the product. Why?
- How do I submit my ID?
- How do I capture my selfie?
- Is there a limit to my GO+ account balance?
- How often can I put money into GO+?
- Is there a minimum Cash In amount for GO+?
- Are there any charges and fees when I Cash In into GO+?