Yes. Your individual GO+ account balance limit is RM9,500. Once you reach this limit, you are unable to Cash In to your GO+ account but your GO+ account is still able to accumulate daily returns, subject to a GO+ account balance of RM9,500 only. Upon reaching this limit, the daily returns accumulated will be credited into your TNG e-wallet account.
Articles in this section
- Can I open more than one GO+ account?
- How do I upgrade to GO+?
- Why do I need to submit my ID?
- I’m trying to upgrade to GO+ account and I received a message that says I am not eligible for the product. Why?
- How do I submit my ID?
- How do I capture my selfie?
- Is there a limit to my GO+ account balance?
- How often can I put money into GO+?
- Is there a minimum Cash In amount for GO+?
- Are there any charges and fees when I Cash In into GO+?