No. It is not Shariah-compliant as the fund’s underlying investments are in both Islamic and conventional banking products. However, we are currently looking at rolling out Islamic Fund(s) via TNG eWallet. We must ensure that we are in full compliance with the Shariah requirements before we roll it out to customers; hence, it will take some time to have this made available to customers.
Articles in this section
- What is GO+?
- Who is eligible to upgrade to GO+?
- If I am a foreigner, can I upgrade to GO+?
- What are the benefits of investing in Principal e-Cash via GO+?
- What is Quick Reload Payment?
- Can I transfer my GO+ balance to other TNG eWallet users?
- Who do I contact should I need help?
- What should I take into consideration before upgrading to GO+?
- Is Principal e-Cash Shariah-compliant?