Yes, Principal e-Cash Fund, the underlying fund for GO+ is now Shariah-compliant. All Net Asset Value (NAV) of the Fund will be invested in a combination of cash (at bank), placement of Islamic deposits, Islamic money market instruments and/or sukuk in MYR.
Articles in this section
- What is GO+?
- Who is eligible to upgrade to GO+?
- If I am a foreigner, can I upgrade to GO+?
- What are the benefits of investing in Principal e-Cash via GO+?
- What is Quick Reload Payment?
- What is the maximum amount I can transact with Quick Reload Payment?
- Can I transfer my GO+ balance to other Touch ‘n Go eWallet users?
- Who do I contact should I need help?
- What should I take into consideration before upgrading to GO+?
- Is Principal e-Cash Shariah-compliant?