Yes, if you have enabled Quick Payment, it will automatically apply to all payment use cases except toll payments via PayDirect and/or RFID and parking payment via PayDirect.
Articles in this section
- What is Quick Payment?
- If I had previously enabled Quick Payment, will it apply to Online Retail Purchases automatically?
- What can I use Quick Payment for?
- Why should I use Quick Payment?
- Is Quick Payment automatically turned on for my saved bank card?
- How do I set up Quick Payment?
- How can I change the bank card used for Quick Payment?
- What is the minimum transaction value for Quick Payment?
- How do I know if I have paid with my eWallet balance or with Quick Payment on my bank card?
- What’s the maximum amount I can pay with Quick Payment?