All merchants with the sticker/display of the Alipay+ and Touch ‘n Go eWallet logo (as shown below) at their cashier counter across Japan and Singapore are accepting the payment with Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
Articles in this section
- What is "Cross-Border Payment Service"?
- In which countries are “Cross-Border Payment Service” available?
- Is this only open to Malaysian users who travel abroad? How about any other nationalities who want to use Touch 'n Go eWallet in other countries or in Malaysia?
- What are the requirements a user must meet in order to use the service?
- How do I make payments abroad with the Touch 'n Go eWallet using “Cross-Border Payment Service”?
- How do I know which merchants are available for cross-border payment or accepting the Touch 'n Go eWallet?
- What is the currency exchange rate for payment transactions done overseas?
- Will users be able to view their latest transactions immediately?
- Will this require a local mobile line & data plan?
- Is there any transaction limit applied on cross-border transaction?