It is a payment solution in collaboration with Alipay+ that allow Touch ‘n Go eWallet users to make mobile payments using the “Pay” function in the app when they are overseas at countries where the service is available.
Articles in this section
- What is "Cross-Border Payment Service"?
- In which countries are “Cross-Border Payment Service” available?
- Is this only open to Malaysian users who travel abroad? How about Japanese or any other nationalities who want to use Touch ‘n Go eWallet in Japan or in Malaysia?
- What are the requirements a Malaysian user must meet in order to use the service?
- How do I make payment abroad with the Touch ‘n Go eWallet using QR Code at Merchant’s outlets?
- How do I know which merchants are available for cross-border payment?
- What is the currency exchange rate of the payment like when transaction is done overseas?
- Will users be able to view their latest transactions immediately?
- Will this require a local mobile line & data plan?
- Is there any transaction limit applied on cross-border transaction?