It is a payment solution in collaboration with Alipay+ that allows Touch ‘n Go eWallet users to make mobile payments using the “Pay” function in the app when they are overseas, in countries where the service is available.
Articles in this section
- What is "Cross-Border Payment Service"?
- In which countries are “Cross-Border Payment Service” available?
- Is this only open to Malaysian users who travel abroad? How about any other nationalities who want to use TNG eWallet in other countries or in Malaysia?
- What are the requirements a user must meet in order to use the service?
- How do I make payments abroad with the TNG eWallet using “Cross-Border Payment Service”?
- How do I know which merchants are available for cross-border payment or accepting the TNG eWallet?
- What is the currency exchange rate for payment transactions done overseas?
- Will users be able to view their latest transactions immediately?
- Will this require a local mobile line & data plan?
- Is there any transaction limit applied on cross-border transaction?