You may not be able to login because of the following reason :
1) Your account has been suspended due to wrong PIN attempt or forgot 6 digit PIN
- For more info please refer to article What do I need to do if I forgot my 6-digit PIN or my account has been suspended ?
2) You have changed mobile number
- For ekyc account : Get your account back with the new Account Recovery with Face Verification.
[Notes : Face verification is being upgraded for iOS users, this feature will be temporarily disabled. Kindly use your PIN as alternate authentication. Thank you for your patience.]
Watch this short video to see how it works or click here for more information on Account Recovery.
- For non ekyc account : Please submit a webform request here by following the steps below:
Step 1: Fill up the required information
Step 2: Select Support Type > Account Update > Update Mobile Number
Step 3: Add file: Attach a Copy of your Postpaid/Prepaid Phone Bills
Step 4: Click "Submit"Refer submission guide at https://youtu.be/eAStXLbiqvY
3) Incompatible device
- Please ensure you are not using jailbroken or rooted device
- For more info please refer to article Why is the Touch ‘n Go eWallet app not supported on jailbroken / rooted devices?
4) Device issue
Kindly do self troubleshoot to check line connectivity as per below
- Launch internet browser, type google.com and tap Go.
- If the page fails to load, you may have internet connectivity issues
If no internet connection issue,
i) Uninstall and re-install App
ii) Restart and Update app to the latest version
- Double-press the Home button and find Touch 'n Go eWallet app then swipe the app up to close the app.
- Re-launch Touch ‘n Go eWallet app. Then go to setting -> general -> software update -> update your iOS (if needed).
- Next, go to App Store -> Update
If the above can't resolve your issue, please contact us by submit a request here
Please provide relevant screenshot for our investigation.