Your eWallet balance will be prioritized for this transfer. If your eWallet balance is insufficient, your GO+ balance will be used to perform the transfer. If both balances are insufficient, you need to reload your Wallet and make sure sufficient balance in either eWallet or GO+ to create the Money Packet.
Articles in this section
- Who can create a Money Packet?
- How to create and share a Money Packet?
- Which Wallet balances will be deducted for creating Money Packet?
- How long is the Money Packet QR code / link valid?
- I have created a few Money Packets. How do I check the progress of my Money Packets?
- Where can I check back all my Money Packets’ status and transaction?
- How many people can I share in ONE (1) Money Packet?
- What is the number of Money Packets can I create?
- What is the maximum amount of Money Packet can I create?
- Can I cancel an ‘In-progress’ Money Packet within the 24-hours?