No, you can’t renew your Road Tax until you have cleared all blacklisted summons.
Articles in this section
- Why renew with us?
- Can I renew multiple road tax application?
- How do I check my road tax price for my vehicle?
- How long will the road tax delivery take?
- Are there any hidden charges?
- What payment option(s) are available?
- How can I track my road tax delivery process?
- What can I do if I have not received my road tax within 5 working days? Can I opt for re-delivery?
- What if I am not present when the road tax is delivered?
- Can I renew my road tax if I have a pending summon?