The default payment method will always be your Touch ‘n Go eWallet balance. If you make a payment that exceeds your Touch ‘n Go eWallet balance, Quick Payment via your GO+ balance or card will be used to reload your Touch ‘n Go eWallet with the exact amount needed for the payment.
Articles in this section
- When can I start using my card?
- Do I need to top-up my card?
- What is the payment order of my card payments?
- How do I see my card details?
- What is the difference between my Touch ‘n Go eWallet PIN and Visa card PIN?
- I’m required to enter a one-time-password (“OTP”) when I make an online transaction. What is this?
- Can I use my card overseas?
- Can I use my physical card to make contactless payments?
- How can I control how much I spend for each contactless transaction?
- Can I withdraw cash with my Visa Card?