For security purposes, an OTP is required for some online purchases in order to proceed. If you have requested for an OTP but did not receive it in time, you can resend OTP after the timeout has lapsed.
Articles in this section
- When can I start using my card?
- Do I need to top-up my card?
- What is the payment order of my card payments?
- How do I see my card details?
- What is the difference between my Touch ‘n Go eWallet PIN and Visa card PIN?
- I’m required to enter a one-time-password (“OTP”) when I make an online transaction. What is this?
- Can I use my card overseas?
- Can I use my physical card to make contactless payments?
- How can I control how much I spend for each contactless transaction?
- Can I withdraw cash with my Visa Card?