The default limit for contactless payments is RM250. You can reduce this limit in the card dashboard in your Touch ‘n Go eWallet app. You can also enable and disable this function in the card dashboard as well.
Articles in this section
- When can I start using my card?
- Do I need to top-up my card?
- What is the payment order of my card payments?
- How do I see my card details?
- What is the difference between my Touch ‘n Go eWallet PIN and Visa card PIN?
- I’m required to enter a one-time-password (“OTP”) when I make an online transaction. What is this?
- Can I use my card overseas?
- Can I use my physical card to make contactless payments?
- How can I control how much I spend for each contactless transaction?
- Can I withdraw cash with my Visa Card?