Regardless of charm expiry, the remainder funds in your charm shall be classified as Unclaimed Money and be treated by TNGSB in accordance with the requirements stated in the Unclaimed Moneys Act 1965 after 7 years from the last transaction date. TNGSB will return your unused funds to the Registrar of Unclaimed Money, of the Accountant General’s Department of Malaysia. Please visit the Official Portal of the Accountant General’s Department for further information.
Articles in this section
- What is the Touch ‘n Go Charm?
- Does the Touch ‘n Go Charm come with any stored value?
- Does my Touch ‘n Go Charm have a warranty period?
- How do I check the expiry date of my Touch ‘n Go Charm?
- There is a difference between the date printed on the Touch ‘n Go Charm, Touch n’ Go eWallet and the date listed on the TNGSB portal for the charm expiry. Which date should I refer to?
- Will my Touch ‘n Go Charm become inactive if I were to not use it for an extended period of time?
- Are there any Service and Activation Fees for the Touch ‘n Go Charm?
- What will happen to the balance in my charm if I do not use the Touch ‘n Go Charm throughout 7 years from last transaction date?