Yes, you can. Any changes should be made before the next scheduled payment due date. If changes made after, Auto Payment will continue and only disable for the next subsequent deduction of premium. To disable Auto Payment function, go to Profile Page > select Auto Payment > select WalletSafe > click on “Remove” button.
Articles in this section
- What is Auto Payment for WalletSafe?
- I have not enabled my Auto Payment on WalletSafe. How can I enable it?
- Can I disable the Auto Payment function for WalletSafe?
- Why is my Auto Payment for WalletSafe unsuccessful?
- What happens if my eWallet or GO+ balance is insufficient during the Auto Payment process?
- Will I receive notification if the Auto Payment processing fails due to insufficient balance?
- Will I receive any reminder or notification before the Auto Payment takes place?