Yes, you will receive a notification on your failed Auto Payment, and your WalletSafe Auto Payment function will be disabled at the same time as well. You can activate Auto Payment again during the purchase of WalletSafe by turning on the Auto Payment toggle and complete the payment.
Articles in this section
- What is Auto Payment for WalletSafe?
- I have not enabled my Auto Payment on WalletSafe. How can I enable it?
- Can I disable the Auto Payment function for WalletSafe?
- Why is my Auto Payment for WalletSafe unsuccessful?
- What happens if my eWallet or GO+ balance is insufficient during the Auto Payment process?
- Will I receive notification if the Auto Payment processing fails due to insufficient balance?
- Will I receive any reminder or notification before the Auto Payment takes place?